In a world where streaming services are taking over cable and pay-per-view, there’s a boxing streaming service that brings fight night to your phone, TV or computer.
DAZN.com (order here) is a live and on-demand streaming service that give fight fans exclusive access to boxing fights. The service streams up to full 1080HD and is available on most smart TVs, phones/tablets (both iOS and Android apps), computers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer and Opera) and gaming consoles (Xbox One S / X and PS4).
In addition to big-name fights, DAZN offers behind the scenes content, like seeing the boxers training leading up to their matches.
Check out the schedule for the rest of February and March, 2021, below:
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Avni Yildirim for Alvarez’s WBC/WBA Super Middleweight titles – 2/27
- Alexander Povetkin vs. Dillian Whyte 2 for Povetkin’s WBC interim Heavyweight title – March 6
- Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Kwanthai Sithmorseng; Junior Bantamweight – March 12
- Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez vs. Juan Francisco Estrada, rematch, 12 rounds, WBA/WBC junior bantamweight title unification – March 13
- Lawrence Okolie vs. Krzysztof Glowacki for vacant WBO Cruiserweight title – March 20
- Sandor Martin vs. Kay Prosper for Martin’s European Junior Welterweight title – March 26
Fans watching on TV can connect with the following Amazon Fire TV/Stick, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, LG Smart TV, ROKU, Samsung Smart TV, VIZIO SmartCast TV, Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex.